Brushwood + Trowel

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
xphoenix87

Brushwood + Trowel

Post by xphoenix87 »

Couldn't find an answer for this by Googling, so I thought I'd ask here. Does Brushwood Collector work with Trowel when renovating from a wooden house? It seems like it should, but then the question is how much reed does it replace? My confusion comes from the wording of Brushwood, which seems to assume a consistent reed cost for renovation ("the required 1 or 2 reed" as opposed to "up to 2 reed"). So, if it does work, does it replace 1 reed, 2 reed, or all the reed for the Trowel renovation? Seems like 2 should be the answer, but I'm a little unclear.
Acerbic

Re: Brushwood + Trowel

Post by Acerbic »

Your distinction between "the required 1 or 2 reed" vs "up to 2 [of the required reed]" is correct and important. If the reno cost is more than 2 reed, like with Trowel on a 3+ room wooden house, the required reed cost isn't 2 and no replacement can be made at all.

On a 2 room wooden house, Brushwood Collector does combo and allows you to replace both of the 2 reed for 1 wood total.
xphoenix87

Re: Brushwood + Trowel

Post by xphoenix87 »

Thanks! That makes sense

Return to “Agricola”