possible cheater?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Lizrd_Wizrd

possible cheater?

Post by Lizrd_Wizrd »

i just played against this player who right from the start, first move build a wonder, without having any resources..he then kept going, every move build a wonder, all 4 build on her 4 turn.

this is a screenshot from end of game, as you can see, still not a single brown card but build al wonders, that is not possible right, or am i missing something? i know i did terrible but i just went through the motions after that wierd start :)

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call players out by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
Carolinemgm

Re: possible cheater?

Post by Carolinemgm »

You can just replay the game from his point of view, what I did, and you will see that he did without cheating.
Only buying the glass was enough to buy the 12 card, and then the 6 card, and after with the Library he took the token Architecture which allows him to construct his last wonder with only paying for 2 ressources.
It is indeed a strange way to start but it did work for him. And without cheating ;)
Lizrd_Wizrd

Post by Lizrd_Wizrd »

thanks!
Pistol Star

Post by Pistol Star »

You just had to take the law token to win the game in age 3. Then you would have had 6 different scientifc symbols and won that way :)
michaelHastriter

Post by michaelHastriter »

That Architecture token... that'll get ya.

Return to “7 Wonders Duel”