cry, cry, cry... sniff, sniff, sniff

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
MattDiamond

cry, cry, cry... sniff, sniff, sniff

Post by MattDiamond »

I'm bored of those little crying babies (Vice) revealing their role because they got a BANG from the sheriff. Stop crying and prove it with your actions instead of flooding the room with your tears.
I won't console you, I will better kick your butt out of my view for ruining the fun of the game.
voriki

Re: cry, cry, cry... sniff, sniff, sniff

Post by voriki »

Clearly you don't understand the social concept of the game.

You can tell your role, but you can also lie. It is up to a Renegade to convince a Sheriff he is a Deputy. But even a real Deputy can defend himself in chat - albeit in a decent manner - if he is getting targetted by Sheriff while the Outlaws are clearly identified.
MattDiamond

Post by MattDiamond »

Clearly you don't understand the meaning of what I said

I don't mind the bluff, It could be fun too
But we don't really have it in this game
Just the crying babies who make it clear that their role is the Vice when they get it by a single shot by the sheriff
And they wonder why that everyone turn on shooting him now lol

I'm enough intelligent to analyze a game
and when I have a doubt, I get everyone weak, that's simple
If it turns to be the vice I shot, then shot your **** and let me figure it out by myself next turn
Darn -_-
AVTactics

Post by AVTactics »

Come to ranked games. I dont remember when I last time met some crying about sheriff doing safety things in the beginning.
rebd

Post by rebd »

TBH if you're shooting randomly without good reads of your team or enemies, you're probably ruining the game for yourself. In my experience ambiguity is the best asset to have if you want to win.
AVTactics

Post by AVTactics »

I think we mean the situation in the beginning when sheriff shoots at the nearest position as safety procedure. We are not talking about get the volcanic out and kill 2nd slot player )) We are talkinb about just to give one shot or something, just to make the nearest players weaker.
At least I got this topic this way.

Return to “Bang”