[Official] “Halloween - Year Two” event

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
thoun

[Official] “Halloween - Year Two” event

Post by thoun »

The gorgeous Dark Edition of King of Tokyo is now available !

Dark Edition brings gorgeous art, and the wickedness track is included in the game, with a new set of cards.

If you want to play with the Dark Edition :
  • Automatic mode : On the game settings (gear icon on the lobby), in “Dark Edition” section, set "Enabled" choices to "I'm okay playing with". If you want to play only the “Dark Edition”, set "Disabled" to "I never want to play with". You can also pick intermediate values to play mostly with “Dark Edition”.
  • Manual mode : set “Dark Edition” Event to one of the "Enabled" choices when creating the table.
By default, bonus monsters are not enabled so you will play with the Dark Edition monsters only.
If you play with Power-Up, you will have access to Cyber-Bunny and Kraken Evolutions. To add Pandakai and it's evolutions, activate bonus monsters.

Have fun playing this new version of King of Tokyo!
voriki

Re: [Official] “Halloween - Year Two” event

Post by voriki »

Excellent.

Too bad there's no Dark Space Penguin and Dark Cyber Kitty(or perhaps they're under bonus monsters, I should check).
My own Physical Dark Space Penguin looks great, he's my favorite Dark Monster. And still waiting on my Dark Cyber Kitty after Belgian post messed up and sent it back to the shipper in the US(whoch was all Bposts fault ,not mine nor shipper).

Dark Mode sure offers even more variety in gameplay, differences in Power Cards. Highly recommended.
thoun

Post by thoun »

There is no dark space penguin in the current version, but it could be an idea for the next Iello surprise. Who knows? (Not me :D )
dexdouglas

Post by dexdouglas »

Fantastic! I wish all publishers gave this much to their online implementations.
voriki

Post by voriki »

dexdouglas wrote: 26 October 2022, 14:40 Fantastic! I wish all publishers gave this much to their online implementations.
I'm amazed too, so happy IELLO gave Thoun so much liberty. Practically the entire KoT line has been digitized now. Whatever is left is only esthetical additions such as other bonus monsters, and Power Up cards that come with them.

The game like it is now on BGA is perfect, and the rare bugs are quickly resolved which shows a great support.

Return to “King of Tokyo”