How Do You Use a Prestige Action Bonus?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
danielvictor

Re: How Do You Use a Prestige Action Bonus?

Post by danielvictor »

It happened multiple times.The only thing that changed was that sometimes the action worked and sometimes it didn't [ I assume it worked when I had earned prestige].The option never appeared to be greyed out, and if that was down to my eyesight the dropdown menu shouldn't have appeared when I clicked on using the prestige option ? - but it mostly did.
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

danielvictor wrote: 31 October 2022, 09:16 It happened multiple times.The only thing that changed was that sometimes the action worked and sometimes it didn't [ I assume it worked when I had earned prestige].The option never appeared to be greyed out, and if that was down to my eyesight the dropdown menu shouldn't have appeared when I clicked on using the prestige option ? - but it mostly did.
Hmm, I'm totally going from memory here because I don't currently have an active table with this expansion... but, from what I recall, when one clicks on the prestige-bonus action, it's not a dropdown menu that appears, but rather the buttons for each phase change to reflect the available bonus given by the prestige, such as the "×2" changing to "×3" under Consume.

There is, however, a tooltip available which shows the prestige-bonus card from the physical game, and this tooltip is available regardless of whether one has the prestige available to use for the bonus... is this tooltip what you're describing as the dropdown menu?
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
danielvictor

Post by danielvictor »

Hi - sorry,yes that might be it - it looks like a menu. Any clickon that yields a response makes it appear that a field is live,although in any case it really didn't look greyed-out.

Return to “Race for the Galaxy”