Historical moves

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Rexminator

Historical moves

Post by Rexminator »

For the tournament in not real time, could be possibile to have the list of moves? Thanks
bananasplay

Re: Historical moves

Post by bananasplay »

Rexminator wrote: 16 October 2022, 12:38 For the tournament in not real time, could be possibile to have the list of moves? Thanks
Literally every game on this site has a log; how does this existing log feature not give you what you're asking for?
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

On any game if you click on "View game replay", you will be on that page: https://boardgamearena.com/gamereview?table=309984838 .
From that, you can extract the logs as you want.

If you want more help, you will need to be more precise on what you want to do.
Rexminator

Post by Rexminator »

First of all , thanks for the answers.
Probably I do not know Who I can see that :
If a player play card 1 vs another player what can I see the question if i am not on-line?
Thanks again
voriki

Post by voriki »

First, what device do you use to play?

On a Desktop PC, in browser I notice I'm able to have moves be replayed by clicking on said move in the log, while the game is still ongoing(not a finished game).
On Mobile, it dsoesn't work for me. I can watch replays from finished games.
Rexminator

Post by Rexminator »

voriki wrote: 26 October 2022, 09:22 First, what device do you use to play?

On a Desktop PC, in browser I notice I'm able to have moves be replayed by clicking on said move in the log, while the game is still ongoing(not a finished game).
On Mobile, it dsoesn't work for me. I can watch replays from finished games.
Usually I am use a mobile with android as s.o.
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

Rexminator wrote: 26 October 2022, 19:37 Usually I am use a mobile with android as s.o.
Do you play in Portrait or Landscape mode?

I sometimes play from my phone (iOS) and the game display varies depending on which mode I'm in. In particular, the log shows up normally only if I'm in Landscape mode; in Portrait mode, there's a floating button near the bottom of the screen that I have to click in order to see the log.
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.
voriki

Post by voriki »

bananasplay wrote: 27 October 2022, 10:38 I sometimes play from my phone (iOS) and the game display varies depending on which mode I'm in. In particular, the log shows up normally only if I'm in Landscape mode; in Portrait mode, there's a floating button near the bottom of the screen that I have to click in order to see the log.
Unfortunately the log does not show everything that's needed to make good moves. If a previous player played a Priest on you, or other similar cards, next turn you log in and have 2 cards in hand, you don't know which card the other player saw and which one is the newly drawn card. For this a replay is required.
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

voriki wrote: 27 October 2022, 10:58 Unfortunately the log does not show everything that's needed to make good moves. If a previous player played a Priest on you, or other similar cards, next turn you log in and have 2 cards in hand, you don't know which card the other player saw and which one is the newly drawn card. For this a replay is required.
What you say is correct, but I'm not addressing the quality of the log, I'm simply addressing Rexminator's question of where to find the log. Whether or not it's useful to his purposes is a separate question.
Rexminator

Post by Rexminator »

Thanks to all for the usefull information

Return to “Love Letter”