Annoying Aspect - Tech Card Buildings - Feature Request

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Kalanar

Annoying Aspect - Tech Card Buildings - Feature Request

Post by Kalanar »

It would be nice if there were some sort of indicator on the Tech cards that a building is unavailable.

In this case, it was my fault and I should have seen it, but if an opponent had done it...

What happened...
At some point in the game, I acquired the "Communications Tower" tech. and then upgraded it all the way and placed the building. Later, I advanced on the Tech track to the point where I could discard 3 tech cards for points. I did so (one of which was the Comm Tower). Ultimately, the tech cards must have been shuffled, because later, the Comm Tower was available.
During my last income I had the ability to invent a tech AND upgrade it (before the Tech Upgrade step). I saw the Comm Tower and thought, wow, I could get another building in my capital. So I grabbed it and upgraded it then upgraded it during my tech upgrade step and .. Nothing. Because I had already built it. Yeah, I should have remembered that I had done so, but if another player had done it, it would have been REALLY easy to miss. I wish there had been a red X over the building on the tech card to indicate that it COULD NOT be built because it had already been buit.
Vynce

Re: Annoying Aspect - Tech Card Buildings - Feature Request

Post by Vynce »

that's a great idea! You should suggest it int he bug tracker.

Return to “Tapestry”