The timer for flipping point cards

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Bluey252

The timer for flipping point cards

Post by Bluey252 »

This Is in no way a bug.. However I wanted to talk about the timer when you play out your turn there is a small timer asking if you want to flip a card, skip or if you want more time to think.

I was playing with someone who has motor issues with his hands. so he cant play games fast like that with reaction times. which is one of the reasons we love playing board games together in the first place. When playing this game however the prompt is gone before he can process the command and ask for more time so he is only able to play via skipping which is a shame. I was wondering if there was a setting to have the default set to more time with a side option for the auto skipping after the 4 seconds.

I love this game and have enjoyed it a lot since its come to the website.. this is just one little setback that I feel can be altered to make it more accessible.
RicardoRix

Re: The timer for flipping point cards

Post by RicardoRix »

You're in luck, there is a setting to turn it off.
In the game, use the 3-lines burger menu, top-right.

I have no idea why timer countdown timer buttons have become so prevalent, they are extremely annoying.

Return to “Point Salad”