Feed Fence - Groom Combo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Jshavey

Feed Fence - Groom Combo

Post by Jshavey »

In the past, I've been able to combine both Feed Fence and Groom cards, building the stables in clay with the groom.

Feed Fence:
For each new stable you build, you get 1 food for your last one, get 3 food. Each time you build stables, you can build exactly 1 stable for 1 clay instead of 2 wood.

Groom:
When you play this card, immediately get 1 wood Once you live in a stone house, at the start of each round, you can build exactly 1 stable for 1 wood.

Has it been decided that this should no longer work because the clay in Feed Fence needs to replace 2 wood, and not the 1 wood the groom requires?

Thanks
Jshavey
Tisaac

Re: Feed Fence - Groom Combo

Post by Tisaac »

Jshavey wrote: 11 November 2022, 02:31 In the past, I've been able to combine both Feed Fence and Groom cards, building the stables in clay with the groom.

Feed Fence:
For each new stable you build, you get 1 food for your last one, get 3 food. Each time you build stables, you can build exactly 1 stable for 1 clay instead of 2 wood.

Groom:
When you play this card, immediately get 1 wood Once you live in a stone house, at the start of each round, you can build exactly 1 stable for 1 wood.

Has it been decided that this should no longer work because the clay in Feed Fence needs to replace 2 wood, and not the 1 wood the groom requires?

Thanks
Jshavey
I dont know if it was working differently before but it sounds like not comboing is the correct interpretation here.

Return to “Agricola”