Suggestion

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
theAudsMustBeCrazy

Suggestion

Post by theAudsMustBeCrazy »

Great development work! Awesome!

Suggestion: When the Expedition Loot Help Sheet icon is clicked on, and the Loot conversion window pops up, it would be great if there were captions on hover on some of the items. The icons for Build a Room, Build a Tunnel, and Excavate are confusing for new players. I think a lot of us have tried hovering on them.

Thanks!
Tisaac

Re: Suggestion

Post by Tisaac »

theAudsMustBeCrazy wrote: 12 November 2022, 04:20 Great development work! Awesome!

Suggestion: When the Expedition Loot Help Sheet icon is clicked on, and the Loot conversion window pops up, it would be great if there were captions on hover on some of the items. The icons for Build a Room, Build a Tunnel, and Excavate are confusing for new players. I think a lot of us have tried hovering on them.

Thanks!
There was a suggestion in the bug/suggestion report system (which is the best way to propose such suggestion) but it never got any upvote for 2 months so i am unsure if needed that much.

Return to “Caverna”