Imhotep Arena Turn-based ?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
BangkokGarrett

Imhotep Arena Turn-based ?

Post by BangkokGarrett »

Is Imhotep Arena turn-based even a thing? I like to play a lot of other games Arena turn-based, but I've tried to start a turn-base Imhotep arena game and it's been searching for 1 opponent for about 14 hours now. Weird.
Ranior

Re: Imhotep Arena Turn-based ?

Post by Ranior »

It is a thing, however there have only been 241 total arena games played this season thus far. That's an average of like 3-4 a day and a handful are real time games (although good luck most of the time getting a real time arena game for Imhotep!)

The queue for the turn based can take quite awhile for some games, Imhotep is in that category--it's just not that popular.
BangkokGarrett

Post by BangkokGarrett »

Ranior wrote: 25 December 2021, 13:25 It is a thing, however there have only been 241 total arena games played this season thus far. That's an average of like 3-4 a day and a handful are real time games (although good luck most of the time getting a real time arena game for Imhotep!)

The queue for the turn based can take quite awhile for some games, Imhotep is in that category--it's just not that popular.
Thanks for the response. I guess this is the 1st game I've encountered without easy to join Arena games. It seems like it was only introduced about a month or 2 ago, so I would think it would still be popular. Too bad. I enjoy this game.
bluemutant

Post by bluemutant »

I created an Imhotep arena players group with the idea that you can solicit games via specific chat channel. There’s about 15 to 20 but I can’t say that it has worked well to create more games. Nonetheless feel free to search the group and join

Return to “Imhotep”