Lobby: Display Options

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
CaptainCrumpet

Lobby: Display Options

Post by CaptainCrumpet »

Now that there are so many great games on the platform I find the lobby a bit limited. The problem is that each game takes up screen space showing games that are available in its own separate containers.

Suggestion: Have an option to show the games as a grid, long list with sort options. So you could have a list of available tables open to you sorted by the column you select.
MrBeardy

Re: Lobby: Display Options

Post by MrBeardy »

Patience young grasshopper. There is a new lobby in beta testing. I've yet to see it first hand but there are several people feeding in during testing to try and improve it
Meeplelowda

Re: Lobby: Display Options

Post by Meeplelowda »

CaptainCrumpet wrote: 14 November 2022, 12:50 Now that there are so many great games on the platform I find the lobby a bit limited. The problem is that each game takes up screen space showing games that are available in its own separate containers.

Suggestion: Have an option to show the games as a grid, long list with sort options. So you could have a list of available tables open to you sorted by the column you select.
Here is what MrBeardy is referring to: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26789

Return to “Suggestions”