ENHANCEMENT REQUEST: back-up option for Pick Ingredient

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Stealthpup

ENHANCEMENT REQUEST: back-up option for Pick Ingredient

Post by Stealthpup »

I cannot count how many times I've lost games from a single misclick between Take Ingredient and Get Help.

Given how devastating a single mistake can be, and how easily it can happen, I desperately want the following enhancement:

If a player, after clicking Take Ingredient, would only get a single ball, the game should prompt the player "Do you really want to do that?" and give the player the option to cancel the action.

I've asked for this before; I don't recall ever getting any sort of response.
FulkNerra

Re: ENHANCEMENT REQUEST: back-up option for Pick Ingredient

Post by FulkNerra »

Absolutely. I just threw away ANOTHER game due to those buttons being next to each other and misclicking.
Cookehj

Post by Cookehj »

Absolutely agree with this, it should ask you to confirm either way. I've sometimes accidentally clicked get help by accident and then lost my run because I can't do it anymore. This definitely needs a confirm! Especially as, like you say, one lost move can lose you the game.
Zwack_42

Post by Zwack_42 »

+1

Also please add possibility to take back ingredients placed by autofill button. Extremely annoying to end a turn with a handful of greens because autofill added a single other ingredient to a spot asking for 3 or more and it can't be removed afterwards.

Return to “Potion Explosion”