Screen display size sliders

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
MrBeardy

Screen display size sliders

Post by MrBeardy »

I recently started playing this again after a 6 month break. What happened to the display sliders? Have they been removed? Can they be reinstated? I used to be able to resize the various panels, card areas, etc so it all fit on my screen sensibly. Now it's locked, but trying to use the browser zoom causes things to get bigger when i try to zoom out. It's like the scale ratios have been hard coded to fill a % of the screen. It's rubbish compared to the versatility of before. Please please bring back the user sliders to customise this.
Tisaac

Re: Screen display size sliders

Post by Tisaac »

MrBeardy wrote: 16 November 2022, 17:18 I recently started playing this again after a 6 month break. What happened to the display sliders? Have they been removed? Can they be reinstated? I used to be able to resize the various panels, card areas, etc so it all fit on my screen sensibly. Now it's locked, but trying to use the browser zoom causes things to get bigger when i try to zoom out. It's like the scale ratios have been hard coded to fill a % of the screen. It's rubbish compared to the versatility of before. Please please bring back the user sliders to customise this.
Nothing has changed in more than a year on that part, so probably an issue on your side.
MrBeardy

Post by MrBeardy »

weiiiird. I'll give it another go and see.
MrBeardy

Post by MrBeardy »

it was an issue my side. They're hidden on launch but show if you click on the cog wheels. Graphics look different from what i remember but the functionality is still there, Hurrah!

Return to “Welcome To”