YES
27%
NO
73%

Total votes: 15

2bread

Discord

Post by 2bread »

I suggest opening a Discord server for BGA for better communication for the whole community. All the things can be moved to discord to make stuff more clear.
SwHawk

Re: Discord

Post by SwHawk »

Definitely not a good idea if the server is to be run by the BGA team. They already have more than enough on their plate... A community run Discord server could work, but it will need moderation and rules. Are you up to maintaining a somewhat similar environment on a Discord server ?

Also, no, the forums cannot be moved to a Discord server, there's simply to much information here, and too many threads...
zoomboom

Post by zoomboom »

SwHawk wrote: 20 November 2022, 16:08 Definitely not a good idea if the server is to be run by the BGA team. They already have more than enough on their plate... A community run Discord server could work, but it will need moderation and rules. Are you up to maintaining a somewhat similar environment on a Discord server ?

Also, no, the forums cannot be moved to a Discord server, there's simply to much information here, and too many threads...
I wonder when BGA will consider hiring more people?
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

zoomboom wrote: 30 August 2023, 01:36
SwHawk wrote: 20 November 2022, 16:08 Definitely not a good idea if the server is to be run by the BGA team. They already have more than enough on their plate... A community run Discord server could work, but it will need moderation and rules. Are you up to maintaining a somewhat similar environment on a Discord server ?

You mean more than the 10 extra people they hired in the last 3 years ?
zoomboom

Post by zoomboom »

Tisaac wrote: 30 August 2023, 10:32
zoomboom wrote: 30 August 2023, 01:36

You mean more than the 10 extra people they hired in the last 3 years ?
I guess so- I mean, it sounds like maybe they still need more?

Return to “Suggestions”