Refound for karma and ELO points lost due to Arena bugs

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
CesareRaf

Refound for karma and ELO points lost due to Arena bugs

Post by CesareRaf »

Hi guys!

A few minutes ago I just tried to play in Arena, as it was recently released.

Unfortunately, in my game there were two heavy bugs (which I have already reported on the platform, I am not here to report them as this is not the place!). However, what happened was my opponent mocking at me and calling me "faker" as I communicated to him the problem asking to leave the game together (note: I did this in the very first round, nothing in the game was decided yet). Later on, while I was trying to fix the bug, he kicked me out of the game while I was trying to fix the bug because I run out of time.

Since I was kicked out for being out of time only because I was the victim of a bug, I would like to know whether there is a procedure to recover the heavy karma and ELO deductions that were unfairly given to me. I would have not run out of time, and I probably would have not lost without the bugs (the bugs didn't allow me to play "Direct from HQ" and "Assault centre", which means I did not have any chance to play decently). For reference, this was the table number: Memoir '44 #320276397
CesareRaf

Re: Refound for karma and ELO points lost due to Arena bugs

Post by CesareRaf »

From an analysis of the bugs, it emerges the problem is not related with the cards, but rather specifically with the BIG GUN of the scenario NIJMEGEN BRIDGES, that is impossible to use.

Since it is a crucial unit in the scenario, I ask again for the refund of the karma and the ELO I lost due to this bug.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Hey, sorry for the bugs, this was linked to the recent bug fixes of tuesday that made big gun exhausting php memory when searching target in range.
Sadly, ELO can never be changed by me or by admins, even when bga crash, that's just how ELO work. Karma can be restored then but you will need to ask for an admin, we dont have this kind of right as game dev.
CesareRaf

Post by CesareRaf »

Tisaac wrote: 24 November 2022, 08:58 Hey, sorry for the bugs, this was linked to the recent bug fixes of tuesday that made big gun exhausting php memory when searching target in range.
Sadly, ELO can never be changed by me or by admins, even when bga crash, that's just how ELO work. Karma can be restored then but you will need to ask for an admin, we dont have this kind of right as game dev.
Thank you for the help and explanation, always a pleasure to find developers working so hard for the game and the community! I'll contact the admins then.

Return to “Memoir 44”