King of Monster Island event!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
thoun

King of Monster Island event!

Post by thoun »

King of Monster Island event started today!

To celebrate the physical release of King of Monster Island, a brand new game in the King of serie, the King of Monster Island monsters are available on BGA version King of Tokyo for one month!
King of Monster Island is a standalone co-op game where you play together to defeat the boss of Monster Island. It is independant from King of Tokyo, but Monsters can temporarily escape one King of game to be played on another one 8-)

During the event, the monster selection will be activated by default so you can have a chance to pick the new Monsters!
voriki

Re: King of Monster Island event!

Post by voriki »

Thanks Thoun.

I wonder which Monster I should pick as my first choice... but I guess my avatar already gives it away :D
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

thoun wrote: 18 November 2022, 00:35 King of Monster Island event started today!

To celebrate the physical release of King of Monster Island, a brand new game in the King of serie, the King of Monster Island monsters are available on BGA version King of Tokyo for one month!
King of Monster Island is a standalone co-op game where you play together to defeat the boss of Monster Island. It is independant from King of Tokyo, but Monsters can temporarily escape one King of game to be played on another one 8-)

During the event, the monster selection will be activated by default so you can have a chance to pick the new Monsters!
King of Monster Island on BGA when????
thoun

Post by thoun »

Well, the monsters are ready, it just needs the rest of the game :D
Poupet

Post by Poupet »

Thanks you for your work on this game.

But thanks you even more for learning me that this new King of Tokyo exist ^^
thoun

Post by thoun »

Poupet wrote: 25 November 2022, 18:09 Thanks you for your work on this game.

But thanks you even more for learning me that this new King of Tokyo exist ^^
That's the main purpose of this event :)

Return to “King of Tokyo”