Chosen Few Private Group

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Lord of Spades

Chosen Few Private Group

Post by Lord of Spades »

Is the Chosen Few a private group so that all the cheating can be concealed?
AnnetteCarlson

Re: Chosen Few Private Group

Post by AnnetteCarlson »

Why are people playing online if they’re worried about people cheaters? Find three friends and play the game in person. I am in chosen few and it’s a nice group, but you are correct that there are some people that are allowed to not play so fair. Chosen few does not promote cheating or deny cheating, it does consume a lot of games to play, and new players on this site end up not having the ability to find players to play because of it. I have noticed there are fewer and fewer spades games since chosen few was created. That was never the intent of chosen few, but it does seem like it was a result.
el cosimo

Post by el cosimo »

Why people cheat just to be at top of a ranking on a card game.. in spades it even doesn’t matter. Because you can easily win with lower ELO if you get better cards and a partner that understand the game
CREED Aventus

Post by CREED Aventus »

Apparently, this group was created so that the creator could have overall control of the Spades Game. The majority of players now play in ARENA Mode. Tables in Simple Game Mode are Restricted to Private Group. How is a new player suppose to get a game? Board Game Arena need to address this issue.
Niagra Falls

Post by Niagra Falls »

AnnetteCarlson wrote: 22 September 2022, 21:58 Why are people playing online if they’re worried about people cheaters? Find three friends and play the game in person. I am in chosen few and it’s a nice group, but you are correct that there are some people that are allowed to not play so fair. Chosen few does not promote cheating or deny cheating, it does consume a lot of games to play, and new players on this site end up not having the ability to find players to play because of it. I have noticed there are fewer and fewer spades games since chosen few was created. That was never the intent of chosen few, but it does seem like it was a result.
Strange comment to make by a player who has only played 1 game in the last 24 days!!!
Why have this site, if players are creating private playing groups?
AnnetteCarlson

Post by AnnetteCarlson »

What are you getting at? I play people in person just like I said in my comment. Why is that strange to you? Do you play with real friends or are they just made up?
cpt_furious

Post by cpt_furious »

may i join chosen few? I've been playing often for the last 3 weeks or so and it does seem difficult to start a game sometimes

Return to “Spades”