Welcome to Warchest

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
tchobello

Welcome to Warchest

Post by tchobello »

Hello, and Welcome to Warchest forum

Feel free to launch topics if you want explanations on Rules, some advices on how to use Units, your Bag and talk about your preferred Teams, Combos and Interactions!

There are predefined setups if you want to get used to some setups.

Base Game and both releases have been released at once but try to master Base Game first as Learn Curve is quite huge here.

Last but not least, thanks to AEG and illustrator Brigette Indelicato for the luxuous edition of the game: it's a real pleasure to manipulate those magnificent items.
Thanks also to both Game Designers Trevor Benjamin & David Thompson who have achieved a great game with modern game mechanics and have proved how skilled they are the Undaunted series.
Arkham Adventures TV

Re: Welcome to Warchest

Post by Arkham Adventures TV »

L adaptation est de super qualité, inutile de le maintenir en BETA;

20 parties sans bug. :D
tchobello

Post by tchobello »

Yet again, Nekonyancer has created a great tutorial !

https://boardgamearena.com/tutorial?gam ... orial=1124
Arkham Adventures TV

Post by Arkham Adventures TV »

Bonjour tchobello

peux t on sortir le jeu de la beta ? pour tournoi et arene. ca parait tres stable sans bug ^^

et bonnes fetes a toute l'equipe bga ^^
jonbob38

Post by jonbob38 »

Hi, a friend and I are playing our first game but we've gotten to the point that all our chips are on the board except for our royal chip and all we can do is pass on our turns. Did we do something wrong or totally miss a part of the rules? Thanks.
tchobello

Post by tchobello »

jonbob38 wrote: 31 December 2022, 06:19 Hi, a friend and I are playing our first game but we've gotten to the point that all our chips are on the board except for our royal chip and all we can do is pass on our turns. Did we do something wrong or totally miss a part of the rules? Thanks.
I think you did totally miss a part of the rules as you need coins from the bag to move units on board and control locations to win the game.

you should offer to abandon game with no penalty... and give it another try.
or have a look again at the tutorial. It may help.
Nafghar

Post by Nafghar »

tchobello wrote: 27 November 2022, 20:51 Yet again, Nekonyancer has created a great tutorial !

https://boardgamearena.com/tutorial?gam ... orial=1124
I tried to learn the game yesterday by tutorial and in my opinion it is not a good one. It is way too short, a lot of important aspects are not or not enough explained. I have read the rule book by now, so I understand what is going on. But I hope someone makes a better a tutorial soon for the people that do no enjoy reading rules.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

This game looks super cool, trying 2v2 :)
tchobello

Post by tchobello »

Nafghar wrote: 04 January 2023, 13:53
tchobello wrote: 27 November 2022, 20:51 Yet again, Nekonyancer has created a great tutorial !

https://boardgamearena.com/tutorial?gam ... orial=1124h
I tried to learn the game yesterday by tutorial and in my opinion it is not a good one. It is way too short, a lot of important aspects are not or not enough explained. I have read the rule book by now, so I understand what is going on. But I hope someone makes a better a tutorial soon for the people that do no enjoy reading rules.
Tutorial is here for you to understand how to play the game on BGA.
gillyhl

Post by gillyhl »

Love the game and love the implementation of it.

Could I request one improvement, I find it difficult to know if my coin is over a control spot. Something live hovering over a coin and showing what's underneath would be very handy :)

Return to “War Chest”