Implementation suggestion- Allow opt-in for expansions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Jareck

Implementation suggestion- Allow opt-in for expansions

Post by Jareck »

I'm a new M44 player and it's very frustrating to not be able to select a "basic" game from the main game without going through and manually changing all the scenario preferences, particularly when soon I'll want to start opting in on those. Even then, you have to allow at least one scenario per block in preferences.

It would be great if we could, instead, opt in/out or set preferences based on the expansion block of scenarios.
Tisaac

Re: Implementation suggestion- Allow opt-in for expansions

Post by Tisaac »

Jareck wrote: 29 November 2022, 18:28 I'm a new M44 player and it's very frustrating to not be able to select a "basic" game from the main game without going through and manually changing all the scenario preferences, particularly when soon I'll want to start opting in on those. Even then, you have to allow at least one scenario per block in preferences.

It would be great if we could, instead, opt in/out or set preferences based on the expansion block of scenarios.
Not sure to understand what you are saying exactly, just pick one scenario with the [BB], why would that be tedious ?
Joe

Re: Implementation suggestion- Allow opt-in for expansions

Post by Joe »

He means the BGA way of selecting the individual scenarios to YES, YES, YES, NO, NO, YES, NO, YES... and later changing that again, if you already played some and want others to be chosen (and not the ones you played), so NO, NO, NO, NO, YES, YES, NO...

It is tedious to click through 20 items every few games to not get repeated choices of Scenarios to be played.

Return to “Memoir 44”