New rule in episode 2

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
HaetteHaette

New rule in episode 2

Post by HaetteHaette »

Why is there a new scoring rule in episode 2. I think the real question is does it come from the first envelope? Because a new envelope is only opened after episode 3, correct?

If it comes from the first envelope, why isn't that info provided?
Kenbutsu

Re: New rule in episode 2

Post by Kenbutsu »

There is a link in each chapter (3 episode set) where you can download the 1-2 page rulebook for that chapter. You're right that the rules for episodes 2-3 don't show up in the main rulebook, but they are in that extra download link. Always assume something changes after each episode.
XCID

Post by XCID »

Each chapter (3 episodes each) comes with an envelope and usually a major rule change. But each episode also has some minor rules or scoring adjustments. No episode is the same.
HaetteHaette

Post by HaetteHaette »

Kenbutsu wrote: 30 November 2022, 04:07 There is a link in each chapter (3 episode set) where you can download the 1-2 page rulebook for that chapter. You're right that the rules for episodes 2-3 don't show up in the main rulebook, but they are in that extra download link. Always assume something changes after each episode.
Where do I find that link?
cigma

Post by cigma »

HaetteHaette wrote: 30 November 2022, 16:22
Kenbutsu wrote: 30 November 2022, 04:07 There is a link in each chapter (3 episode set) where you can download the 1-2 page rulebook for that chapter. You're right that the rules for episodes 2-3 don't show up in the main rulebook, but they are in that extra download link. Always assume something changes after each episode.
At the top of the page, click the "Episode X" button. Then under the headline you can find the link to the complete rules of the chapter.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
HaetteHaette

Post by HaetteHaette »

cigma wrote: 02 December 2022, 00:57
HaetteHaette wrote: 30 November 2022, 16:22
At the top of the page, click the "Episode X" button. Then under the headline you can find the link to the complete rules of the chapter.
Ah! thanks

Return to “My City”