Update credit card

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
olanmills

Update credit card

Post by olanmills »

BGA has been around for a while now. I'm shocked that there's still no way to change your credit card information for billing.
mritty

Re: Update credit card

Post by mritty »

So it's not just me, then? There's seriously no way to change which card will be billed next time around?

Do I seriously have to cancel my subscription and re-subscribe in order to change my card? There's no way around that?

What terrible, stupid, idiotic design.
PET

Post by PET »

Heh, I have spent the last 10 minutes trying to find a Contact email to ask this. There is no way to contact the developers...

I have the same problem. I can not continue my current plan because I can't update my credit card. The only way to do this is if I cancel the current plan, but then I will lose the old price.

The fact that this topic is active fore more than 1 week and yet, we still don't have an answer proves that the devs don't really care about money or loyalty of the customers.
xate

Post by xate »

PET wrote: 07 December 2022, 07:43 Heh, I have spent the last 10 minutes trying to find a Contact email to ask this. There is no way to contact the developers...
You can contact support here, as listed at the bottom of every page: https://boardgamearena.com/support
PET

Post by PET »

xate wrote: 07 December 2022, 11:54
PET wrote: 07 December 2022, 07:43 Heh, I have spent the last 10 minutes trying to find a Contact email to ask this. There is no way to contact the developers...
You can contact support here, as listed at the bottom of every page: https://boardgamearena.com/support
Ye. I went there and I can not see where I can contact them.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Using link above, I get the following link :
https://boardgamearena.com/faq?anchor=f ... mentchange

As usual, for suggestion/bug, the best is to use the bug/suggestion report system (in Community) and encourage other players to upvote your suggestion.
PET

Post by PET »

That's what I mean. I found no actual EMAIL address where you can contact the website owners which I find a bit shady.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

PET wrote: 07 December 2022, 12:45 That's what I mean. I found no actual EMAIL address where you can contact the website owners which I find a bit shady.
You really find it weird that the website owners of a site with > 4 millions users don't provide a direct email address to be contacted ??
That's basically the whole point of a support (more people to answer) + bug/suggestion system (being able to filter out the suggestions on which most players agree)
PET

Post by PET »

If the website has 4 million users it means it must be profitable to hire a support person. Yes, it's very important to have useful FAQ, Forums for bug reporting, etc, but where can you contact them for actual problems?

Second, this topic where a couple of us complained about this problem, is totally useless as we are still not getting our problem fixed.

What if I had problems with payment like wanting to receive a refund, or being double-charged?

I mean our solution is simple. Cancel our payments and move on :) I mean the website has 4 million users, me and the other 2 on this thread are unimportant.
Silene

Post by Silene »

When you navigate to the link to FAQ, then below that link you can click "my problem has not been solved" to enter a text. It's very subtle, but it's there. I didn't see it the first time either.
Maybe they can help you there.
Hosting Allround-League: https://boardgamearena.com/group?id=7870115 --> a league where you have matches of random games vs. other players in your group - season 6 started in Nov. '23 with 128 participants.

Return to “Suggestions”