UN FAIR GIVING RED THUMBS

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
stefanelohim

UN FAIR GIVING RED THUMBS

Post by stefanelohim »

Hi there
One week ago i got warned by the administrator of not conducting well on the chat and i accpeted that even though the other player who provoked me didnt get any penalty. So i tried to play fair and not to offend anyone while I am chatting and again someone without reason gave me red thumb and nw after playing almost half day I have again 60 percent carma and now i cannot even play in the arena i need 65 percent. This is really dissapointing and I am asking help from the Administrators here or whoever is responsible for this. I was thinking to buy premium account to have but now i am really dissapointed and dont know to whom to complain. Any suggestions guys.
GeraldineMerida

Re: UN FAIR GIVING RED THUMBS

Post by GeraldineMerida »

You have obviously received a lot more than a couple of red thumbs if your karma is down to 65%.

I would try avoiding trash talk completely, in case some other players take offence, and specific to Bang!, check with other players if they are OK with role claiming before doing so. (This kind of bluffing is an integral part of the game, but a significant minority of players here dislike and will red thumb it.)

Return to “Bang”