People that Enjoy Playing/Discussing Connect Four

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Ceaseless

People that Enjoy Playing/Discussing Connect Four

Post by Ceaseless »

I recently discovered this site and found you could play Connect Four against other people here. I didn't get a lot of chances to play this game IRL, though I enjoy strategic board games with simple rules. Just curious how many people out there enjoy playing/discussing the game.

I've usually played the 6x7 board with no opening rules, mostly because it's the default and what most people host with, but since I usually just click accept to any opponent I run into without checking, I've played some swap/pie rules, and several other larger boards which have expanded the ideas available, though it takes some getting used to. :D
Ceaseless

Re: People that Enjoy Playing/Discussing Connect Four

Post by Ceaseless »

I am curious, what is everyone's take on all the variations of Connect Four out there on BGA? Both in the opening rules and board sizes. While I prefer the original 6x7, I think this is largely due to familiarity and I think I'll grow to like the newer variations more as they've developed them to help improve on the original by improving some of the weaknesses it has.

Return to “Connect Four”