Is it allowed to waste moves?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Romain672

Is it allowed to waste moves?

Post by Romain672 »

I've got people which tell me it is, and other it is not.
And I didn't find it in the rules.

So like, you have two actions left, and you move up and down to just not draw an event.
Ez0ah

Re: Is it allowed to waste moves?

Post by Ez0ah »

It’s against the rules :
p8 (check for event section) : You may not avoid drawing an Event card by simply moving back and forth between tiles.

According to the dev, it would have been extremely difficult to implement, without creating false negatives.
Romain672

Post by Romain672 »

Apparently, it's present in the english version of the rules, but not in the french version.

I didn't find any mention of the events in the french rules (outside of having the stack present in the first screen of the board).
Ez0ah

Post by Ez0ah »

Tbh, the French version of the rules is way poorer than the latest version of the English rules.
There is a mention of how to draw the events. At the end of the chapter stating what are the main actions, there is « Piochez une carte évènement si vous avez utilisé deux actions ou moins »
pulpompa

Post by pulpompa »

Hello,
By my side, I play with real rules, no waste allowed. If it is difficult to implement, maybe it can be possible to make it as an option players agree or not on the settings of the game before the start
cigma

Post by cigma »

#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)

Return to “Burgle Bros.”