Want to be able to exchange resources incrementally

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
danielvictor

Want to be able to exchange resources incrementally

Post by danielvictor »

The system allows you to exchange resources to feed your people,but won't let you do it one bit at a time.So if I want to eat a number of vegetables,or use the blacksmithing parlour,it expects me to use the correct number of clicks first time out.It won't let me eat first one vegetable,then another,and see how close I am to the food I need.That makes things tricky and I have to keep re-starting my turn.
gsmatthijs

Re: Want to be able to exchange resources incrementally

Post by gsmatthijs »

Actually I believe the food conversion dialog shows a line on the bottom with the exact amounts of food, animals, rubies... that you will have after conversion.
So you only need to know how much food you need, and whether you can subtract food for the workshop
Tisaac

Re: Want to be able to exchange resources incrementally

Post by Tisaac »

gsmatthijs wrote: 21 December 2022, 08:48 Actually I believe the food conversion dialog shows a line on the bottom with the exact amounts of food, animals, rubies... that you will have after conversion.
So you only need to know how much food you need, and whether you can subtract food for the workshop
Yup, exactly this.

Return to “Caverna”