post removed

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
slav4ella

post removed

Post by slav4ella »

*Post removed by Moderators: please do not use the Forums to call players out by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
Last edited by slav4ella on 15 November 2022, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.
rebd

Re: Rank 1 cheating

Post by rebd »

yeah, it's a big joke. it's obvious they are playing together, someone should really do something about it. sure, you can red thumb them but still some sucker will have to play with them.
kuzestanx

Post by kuzestanx »

I'd like to say good players have 100-105% game success for long distance, 90-99 is for average players. But I'm glad to see there is a person who noticed this guy with 145% (!) game success.

I hope, players here will use both red thumb and reporting for multiple account pages
kuzestanx

Post by kuzestanx »

It was boring for me to copy+paste all accounts who are playing together, but mb I will make your life easier:

*moderator edit: please do not use the Forums to call players out by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
rebd

Re: post removed

Post by rebd »

What's the use of reports if the same accounts keep on doing the same behavior? The current arena leader is using the accounts mentioned in this thread to get a newer one on top.
CroatiaBoy

Re: post removed

Post by CroatiaBoy »

Ban him from his life! Ban hammer! Ban everyone who is pledged guilty. :P :P :twisted:

Return to “Bang”