I'm inadvertantly starting 2 player games, how to restrict to 4 player only?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
kellyfish

I'm inadvertantly starting 2 player games, how to restrict to 4 player only?

Post by kellyfish »

Sorry for the silly question, but I cannot seem to find the preference to avoid starting 2 player games
cowboy_dan

Re: I'm inadvertantly starting 2 player games, how to restrict to 4 player only?

Post by cowboy_dan »

You should be able to hit the [+] button when creating a game, in the table preferences.
Jellby

Re: I'm inadvertantly starting 2 player games, how to restrict to 4 player only?

Post by Jellby »

In automatic mode, you can click on the cogwheel and specify what number of players you want to play or avoid.
In manual mode, as a guest, you decide when to join tables, and get an accept screen before starting the game.
In manual mode, as a host, you set the (maximum) number of players when setting up the table, and you can manually start the game as soon as there are at least 2 players. If you accidentally start a game with 2 players, you can't undo, unless you are quick enough to cancel in the accept screen before the other player accepts.

None of this is specific to Puerto Rico.

Return to “Puerto Rico”