Another anatomist question

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
NerveEnding

Another anatomist question

Post by NerveEnding »

I know in another thread someone asked about slang birds counting towards the anatomist. How about the burrowing owl. I know that the word is not a body part in this case, but the name does contain "burroWING owl".
Count Hustler

Re: Another anatomist question

Post by Count Hustler »

I don't have the rulebook with me, but the rulebook, clearly lists the birds counting for the different bonus cards, and Burrowing owl is not listed for Anatomist
bananasplay

Re: Another anatomist question

Post by bananasplay »

NerveEnding wrote: 21 December 2022, 23:51 I know in another thread someone asked about slang birds counting towards the anatomist. How about the burrowing owl. I know that the word is not a body part in this case, but the name does contain "burroWING owl".
This thread from BoardGameGeek seems relevant.
Count Hustler wrote: 25 December 2022, 15:47 I don't have the rulebook with me, but the rulebook, clearly lists the birds counting for the different bonus cards, and Burrowing owl is not listed for Anatomist
I have the English rulebook PDF open in front of me linked from the publisher's website, which likely means that it's the latest version; this document does not list qualifying birds for any of the bonus cards.

...nor, in fact, does the Appendix, which I have also opened and consulted, but this latter doc does specify the anatomical terms that qualify for this bonus card.

You may be thinking of the section titled Bird Powers which groups and lists birds having similar or identical powers.

Hope this helps!
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.

Return to “Wingspan”