Latest update

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
LenaMer

Latest update

Post by LenaMer »

The last update is awful.
I cannot use the autofill option without spending my red crystals.
Vanderveen

Re: Latest update

Post by Vanderveen »

I’m also not enjoying the latest update. It was smoother before.
sorryimlikethis

Post by sorryimlikethis »

The auto-filling red cubes is the only minor adjustment needed in my opinion. Auto-fill should be for produced cubes only.

But apart from that this update is great.
Not having to click "allocate cubes" for every single production step is nice.
There's no more bug where it would fill in too many cubes by accident and then not let you proceed until you reset production.
I like having the allocation buttons for red cubes / generals / financiers on the cards instead of another separate button at the top of the screen.
bouncingbrick

Post by bouncingbrick »

You need to undo everything you did in the last update. It autofills with red when I don't want to do that. It didn't let me use red gems that I produced on my last round and it cost me the game. You need to roll back literally everything you changed in the last update. It's terrible. PLEASE FIX IT!
cigma

Post by cigma »

I am sorry to say, I am also not very fond of this change.
sorryimlikethis wrote: 29 December 2022, 15:12 Auto-fill should be for produced cubes only.
I agree with the others, please don't auto-fill red gems.
sorryimlikethis wrote: 29 December 2022, 15:12 Not having to click "allocate cubes" for every single production step is nice.
First I was a bit irritated by this one, but now I think it's a change for the better.
sorryimlikethis wrote: 29 December 2022, 15:12 I like having the allocation buttons for red cubes / generals / financiers on the cards instead of another separate button at the top of the screen.
I think there are a bit too many buttons on the cards now and I prefer a separate button at the top of the screen like it was before.

We now have two buttons at he top called "undo" and "reset". The difference of their function is not clear, especially when you translate it (with possibly the same word!). Before this update they said "undo last action" and "reset production". Can you change this back, please? If these texts were too long, maybe you can use an icon like "<- action" and "<- production"?

I also see problems with the card names of already built cards now, because they cover the production symbols:
OLD.PNG
OLD.PNG (34.67 KiB) Viewed 982 times
NEW.PNG
NEW.PNG (16.72 KiB) Viewed 982 times
Even two lines for Propaganda Center now! Are the card names really necessary in this place? Isn't it sufficient to see them by mouseover?

Unlike many others, I was not irritated by the change of how to send resources to the empire (now only on empire card).
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
cigma

Post by cigma »

In my game today a recognized these differences:
- The button for sending resources to the empire has returned to the top of the page
- The card names of already built cards are no longer shown in order not to cover the production symbols

Many thanks to the developers!
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Vanderveen

Post by Vanderveen »

I like the fixes so far but am having trouble figuring out what round I’m in when playing turn based. Should be something that’s always visible

Return to “It's a Wonderful World”