Tuscany

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
DutchMaster

Re: Tuscany

Post by DutchMaster »

It doesn't even have to be all of Tuscany. The board is all I need.
lilou_b

Post by lilou_b »

Hi, just to support the petition to have tuscany. And agree that just the board would be enough, although I understand the licence would be for the whole expansion
redspoon

Post by redspoon »

I too would love to see Tuscany on BGA. Hoping this is possible.
southburg

Post by southburg »

I think it's possible that they won't release any expansion on bga, similar to their decision on Wingspan.
Propaganda_Panda

Post by Propaganda_Panda »

In my opinion, Tuscany makes the game significantly better, hands down. I like the normal Essential Edition a lot, but once I've played Tuscany, I'd never play without it again. I am simply not willing to play an inferior version of the game, period. Therefore, I've basically never played Viticulture on BGA although I hold it in very high regard, and I am probably not the only person who feels that way. At the same time, playing the game as often as possible on BGA is the best way to show that there is enough interest to warrant the development of an expansion. Tough spot.
TaNgX235

Post by TaNgX235 »

we need TUSCANY!!!!!!!
jknitnerd

Post by jknitnerd »

Agreed, once you play with Tuscany, playing without it is an exercise in frustration.
Trogdorsan

Post by Trogdorsan »

Check in every now and again here... it has been a long wait so far. Like many here I own Essential and Tuscany, but won't play V here as it is just a broken game in comparison.
bassgoonist

Post by bassgoonist »

There is a mobile and steam app for viticulture which has tuscany, and it's on sale at least on steam right now.
Centropolis7

Post by Centropolis7 »

I am also in the same boat as a lot of people here who thinks an Tuscany implementation would be great.

Return to “Viticulture”