Wish for Children grayed out?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
jeffus

Wish for Children grayed out?

Post by jeffus »

The card Wish for Children is grayed out so I can't play the bottom half Furnish a Dwelling. Please help me understand why I can't Furnish a Dwelling. Thanks.
Shivaware

Re: Wish for Children grayed out?

Post by Shivaware »

If you are referring to your last move in your current game, then I think you only had 2 wood, 2 stone, and 2 rubies at the time. Without any ruby conversion, that is not enough to purchase any dwelling. I think that if you first converted the rubies into a wood and stone, then the space would have become enabled. I don't think that would be a very wise move, though.
jeffus

Post by jeffus »

I thought that might have been it at the time, but I went to the list of available buildings and found quite a few that I could afford. There was an especially enticing building that cost 2 stone and 2 wood.
KeithHendricks

Post by KeithHendricks »

The furnish a dwelling action only lets you furnish a dwelling.

To furnish a different kind of cavern you have to use furnish a cavern, not furnish a dwelling. There is only one of these action spaces, plus the level 7 adventuring reward.
jeffus

Post by jeffus »

Ahhhhh! Now I get it, thanks. I forgot about the different types of buildings...

Return to “Caverna”