Nuclear Bomb + Feudalism tapestry card

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
mila85

Nuclear Bomb + Feudalism tapestry card

Post by mila85 »

I choosed the Nuclear Bomb spot and drop the Feudalism tapestry card over the tapestry on the 4th Era. This card says "When played: Either gain resource OR 3VP for each of your landmarks". I have seven landmarks, but I received only 1 resources. Why I didn't received 7 resources instead?
mila85

Re: Nuclear Bomb + Feudalism tapestry card

Post by mila85 »

I find the anser in the bugs forum:
12 abr 2022 13:33 • poserLX
Not a bug.

This card has been misunderstood because of a slight ambiguity. The choice is (1 resource) or (3VP per landmark), not (1 resource) or (3 VP) per landmark.
If I had known that, I could have scored many points for the amount of monuments I had.
jm3

Re: Nuclear Bomb + Feudalism tapestry card

Post by jm3 »

Yes, you could have. This card is great for that - and even better when you playing Heralds. Repeating Feudalism is usually the highest scoring Tapestry available for 5th income.

Also I have no idea why, after receiving only one resource, you haven´t pressed "Undo" and didn´t selected the other option. Outside of getting new techs, tapestries and/or tiles is everything "undoable" :)

Return to “Tapestry”