Tapestry Arena rules problem

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Vynce

Tapestry Arena rules problem

Post by Vynce »

(a) I cannot figure out how to tell what the official rules are for this season of the arena; the link from the hall of fame page that says "season rules" does nothing, as far as I can tell. (https://boardgamearena.com/halloffame?g ... &season=11)

(b) it seems to be inconsistent as to whether or not renaissance and marriage of state are in the game. Shouldn't that be set as part of the arena rules?
Cyiaric

Re: Tapestry Arena rules problem

Post by Cyiaric »

You can set the preference to allow or remove Marriage of State and or Renaissance Tapestry cards.
Vynce

Post by Vynce »

Yes, but my question is - if arena games are supposed to be all the same, why do these preferences come into effect in arena games? SHouldn't arena be specifying this?
jm3

Post by jm3 »

Yes, it happends. I posted a bug thread about it and as a result, some (at least turn based) games created despite meeting such criteria are instantly ended without losing points or ELO.

I raised the bugreport due to a game that started with only 24h on clock instead of standard 48h and when weekend came, I managed to play only on Saturday and when monday morning came, I was red in -6 hours and playing my turn still didn´t push me in black numbers, so as long as I have been a leading player (Nomads in front of two track and with Wartime active in second era), opponents used this and kicked me out.

Sucks a lot.

Whenever you encounter something like this, post a bugthreat or look up if it doesn´t already exists and upvote those. Only that way it will get solved

Return to “Tapestry”