Can we please remove this one word?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
garbiee

Can we please remove this one word?

Post by garbiee »

Minor.

The devs have done a great job at cultivating a good word bank but minor really bothers me. It encourages a lot of strange and inappropriate clues and the community would be better without it.
sorryimlikethis

Re: Can we please remove this one word?

Post by sorryimlikethis »

Anyone giving an inappropriate clue for "Minor" (?????) is someone you should not play with.
That's completely a player problem. No rational person's mind would go anywhere inappropriate there.
If it makes you feel uncomfortable you should red-thumb that player.

The thing is you can give inappropriate clues for any word. I cringe whenever I see "School" show up because inevitably someone will probably write "shooting" as a clue and that's pretty dark. But I cannot advocate for the removal of the word "School" because that would be ridiculous.
Meeplelowda

Re: Can we please remove this one word?

Post by Meeplelowda »

sorryimlikethis wrote: 06 January 2023, 15:24 Anyone giving an inappropriate clue for "Minor" (?????) is someone you should not play with.
That's completely a player problem. No rational person's mind would go anywhere inappropriate there.
If it makes you feel uncomfortable you should red-thumb that player.

The thing is you can give inappropriate clues for any word. I cringe whenever I see "School" show up because inevitably someone will probably write "shooting" as a clue and that's pretty dark. But I cannot advocate for the removal of the word "School" because that would be ridiculous.
I wasn't sure if the OP was just trolling based on the prior thread on "virus." But just in case, sorryimlikethis is right. Report the players you feel are being inappropriate. They are the problem, not the word.

Return to “Just One”