"responsibility"

Discussions about the original English text
Nastaa

Re: "responsibility"

Post by Nastaa »

I usually copy-paste but I think the 3 methods work.
skoki

Post by skoki »

Thanks, It worked.

Now another issue. Text translated+confirmed 2 years ago and which I remember were already showing properly translated, now stay untranslated on the game's page. There is probability the problem started with the new games lobby.
The mentioned phrase is:
The translation for this game in your language is incomplete (untranslated text will appear in English). You can help from the translation center.
cigma

Post by cigma »

skoki wrote: 06 January 2023, 21:08 Thanks, It worked.

Now another issue. Text translated+confirmed 2 years ago and which I remember were already showing properly translated, now stay untranslated on the game's page. There is probability the problem started with the new games lobby.
The mentioned phrase is:
The translation for this game in your language is incomplete (untranslated text will appear in English). You can help from the translation center.
It doesn't have to be like that. I sometimes go over already confirmed texts, e. g. to unify the translation or correct mistakes still in the text.

Also, if the original english text is corrected, it is open for translation again. This might be the case with your example, but we have no way to check that.
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
skoki

Post by skoki »

In this example it is literally confirmed, and working other places but not on the new lobby game's page

Return to “English - en”