Is it possible to have normal mode in parallel with the professional one?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Llessur

Re: Is it possible to have normal mode in parallel with the professional one?

Post by Llessur »

New season coming. Please have the normal mode back. I haven't played for 2 seasons now!
Sipalman

Post by Sipalman »

stehnisko wrote: 13 July 2022, 13:10 The new arena mode completely changes the idea of the game. Is there any way that we can get the normal mode back?

Please, let's have it in parallel. There are a lot of disgusted players who don't know why there is a need for change in when it worked perfectly and people were actually entertained.
EXACTLY! It's so bad!! Arena should be for all players and not just PRO players like the name alreadys says PRO Variant
Nuzzer71

Post by Nuzzer71 »

Fingers crossed the new season is no longer Professional mode. I'd like to play Arena but don't enjoy that mode.
Jebble

Post by Jebble »

I hate professional so much, I just purposely lose when I accidentally join a prof game to be over with it asap.
Sipalman

Post by Sipalman »

No arena changes!! WERE NOT HAPPY WITH THE MODE like they said in the annoucement
Purkrabi

Post by Purkrabi »

People keep complaining about "PRO" mode already 2 years....I really miss normal 6 nimmt in Arena and no reaction has been done in 2 years. Is a way to contact web owner to finally adress the issue ?

Return to “6 nimmt!”