Doggos - the goodest boys

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
randusnuder

Doggos - the goodest boys

Post by randusnuder »

Hey, why are my goodest boys sitting it out on the side, with no way to assign them to a specific pasture?

Am I missing a game mechanic that prevents them from getting assigned to my pastures, or am I missing a BGA interface mechanic that lets me assign them?
Jeronimon

Re: Doggos - the goodest boys

Post by Jeronimon »

If you are reassigning animals there is a little menu per space to paca animals.
If you open that up on an empty field you can *up* the number of dogs there. Just like for the other animals.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Just to make it clear : there are no reasons to put them inside a pasture (since they can just wander around ) EXCEPT to use their ability.
Which implies that whenever you put a dog somewhere, then the base capacitiy just vanish and the dog capacity is used instead.
For instance if you have a nice pasture with a stable and you put 1 dog in it, you will only be able to put 2 sheeps over there.
randusnuder

Post by randusnuder »

ok, thanks for the responses. I don't remember seeing the dogs as an option to assign, and more often than not, I am looking at a proper fenced in pasture, so the dog is probably the wrong way to go.

Return to “Caverna”