What do you think of the new images?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
suet63 fans club

Re: What do you think of the new images?

Post by suet63 fans club »

thats good, thanks :D
diamant

Post by diamant »

Voilà qui est bien, en attendant de disposer de la haute résolution pour les graphismes d'origine.
Geddy19

Post by Geddy19 »

Morgalad wrote: 07 June 2017, 08:35 A week ago I did some changes for Een on the images and User Interface of this game.
My aim was to make the game much clearer and easy to spot what is happening.
I changed the cars, the trees, the board, the cubes, the huts and the statues to have more color and also more contrast against each other, I also added a black border to the statues so they are easy to identify and notice their direction.

What do you think of the new interface?
Morgalad I can’t believe more people haven’t thanked you for your work. You have made this game so much more playable, especially on smaller screens. Switching to your high resolution artwork made a huge difference for me and my group. So, thank you! :D

I hope more contributors will follow suit so that we can get higher resolution art in some of the other games around here. Even the games which use a standard deck of cards could use a nice resolution boost.
FoxxWild

Post by FoxxWild »

Hello! I love the game of Tobago. Wish that the game is in such a low resolution on the site. I don't know what to do to improve this. We need high resolution pictures.
Clavariag

Post by Clavariag »

I find the new artwork to be shockingly bad. The original version is perfectly fine and much nicer to play with.
yoyoyo2020

Post by yoyoyo2020 »

Is it possible to align (parallel) the base of the statues to the side of the hex. It is ambiguous where they are facing.

Thanks in advance.
JochenB1980

Post by JochenB1980 »

Is there a chance/way to get the cards in higher resolution?
I think it's still hard to play.
Also the colors on the cards are not so clear. For me being a bit color blind that matters a lot.

I have the actual game myself so I can help maybe?

Return to “Tobago”