PUBLIC APOLOGY

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Sleeping-Beauty___

PUBLIC APOLOGY

Post by Sleeping-Beauty___ »

I apologise to the Number 1 All-time League Board Spades Player for accusing him of CHEATING.

This player is no cheat and never was. He is simple the BEST, the CREAM OF THE CROP!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!
LDB62

Re: PUBLIC APOLOGY

Post by LDB62 »

What kind of bogus, arm-twisted apology is this? I think everyone knows that the bogus #1 Spades player was cheating many times with ach... as his partner in crime. Ach... admitted this many times.
Sleeping-Beauty___

Thank You so much for your comment, it is greatly appreciated.

Please provide EVIDENCE here that the Number 1 All-time League Board Spades Player is a CHEAT.
I also want to see here the PROOF that you have that the PARTNER IN CRIME admitted to this.

WELCOME BACK PARTNER IN CRIME!!!
I see you were playing Spades Yesterday, did you CHEAT?
Please don't bother to respond. The answer is NO. This can be verified by Player ?

Naming Calling & Blocking Players will not get a Certain Player to the Number 1 Position.

You All have a Great Day!!!
KeeterB

Post by KeeterB »

I stand by Chan. L D you can call him a cheat all you want, but I stand by the fact he is more honest and a better player than you yourself.
LDB62

Post by LDB62 »

Keeter standing by Chan - would you expect the cheater to call out his cheater partner?

I mean you can't get any better admission that they cheat together.

Stand by each other - you two deserve each other. It's just sad that cruella has to bend a knee to you and your lame friends. I thought she was smarter than that, but I guess she has chosen the right friends in you and chan. You all deserve each other.
Sleeping-Beauty___

Cruella-Devil was one DISTINGUISHED Player & Character.
She kept everyone in the Spades Community on their toes.

I AM HER TWIN.
She was SMART. I'm ASTUTE & BEAUTIFUL.

LAME Friends are the BEST, they don't BAKE!!!

Now back to the matter in hand:
I hereby gave the ACCUSER in this topic 48 HOURS to provide EVIDENCE or PROOF of his accusations.

I look forward to your response.

P.S. Message me if you would like a game of Rummy.
KeeterB

Post by KeeterB »

Sleeping I accept your apology. I'll be waiting for L D's. Not sure who he is and why he makes false accusations.

As far as your evidence Sleeping, anyone that has played me knows the truth, and anyone can look for themselves that L D and I have never even played each other yet he/she/it keeps making references as an all-knowing character.
Blaze No Smoke

Post by Blaze No Smoke »

What’s LDB stand for? *

*Moderator edit: insult removed and player moderated

Return to “Spades”