Graphics

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Rychlik

Graphics

Post by Rychlik »

Why the hell is everything so small :(
I have no idea what my options are, as I cant see what guests each room requires, until I zoom them...
TheReeve

Re: Graphics

Post by TheReeve »

Are you on your phone? On my desktop, I have everything huge.

Timm-E

Post by Timm-E »

Agreed, on the phone it is not well visible. Same for the names of the rooms, they are unreadable unless you use the tooltips.
TheReeve

Post by TheReeve »

I am not sure you could make everything bigger given the table presence. If you did, only a small portion of the game would show on a phone screen. How do other table hog games handle the phone display?
Spectra207

Post by Spectra207 »

Timm-E wrote: 11 December 2022, 14:23 Agreed, on the phone it is not well visible. Same for the names of the rooms, they are unreadable unless you use the tooltips.
How do you make tooltips appear on the phone (iPhone specifically)?
TheReeve

Post by TheReeve »

Spectra207 wrote: 12 December 2022, 16:54
Timm-E wrote: 11 December 2022, 14:23 Agreed, on the phone it is not well visible. Same for the names of the rooms, they are unreadable unless you use the tooltips.
How do you make tooltips appear on the phone (iPhone specifically)?
You press and hold the component.
Timm-E

Post by Timm-E »

Yes, that is like many other games as well.

It seems the quality of the pictures looks a bit better now, it is readable when zooming in.
baghdad

Post by baghdad »

I agree that this is the primary thing that needs to be changed about this implementation. It's difficult to read even on a desktop unless you have it zoomed in.
Talzaroff

Post by Talzaroff »

I think desktop with mouseover works perfectly fine, it also shows the back of the tiles. And phone screens are always too small. Then again, you can't play the physical game on a bedside table, so why try playing it digitally on a tiny screen :)
Long-press on Android works well enough for me, at least to just play the game every now and then if there's no PC around.

Return to “Obsession”