Recherche de joueurs pour parties tests ! Looking for players for test games!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Grotchov

Re: Recherche de joueurs pour parties tests ! Looking for players for test games!

Post by Grotchov »

Yes but I believe when they move they can't shot as normal infantery 🤔
Wiking44

Re: Recherche de joueurs pour parties tests ! Looking for players for test games!

Post by Wiking44 »

Grotchov wrote: 27 December 2022, 22:41 Yes but I believe when they move they can't shot as normal infantery 🤔

Correct
Wiking44

Post by Wiking44 »

For the Kiev scenario do you have an English version so I can understand what’s going on
Also at first glance seems the Germans are spread out to far apart and can be picked apart by the Russian horde also 6 cards for Russians is quite a bit their command structure was terrible and a lie card count reflects this so maybe give them 5 cards.
Also seems best strategy for Germans is too fall back is this historical
Grotchov

Post by Grotchov »

The action takes part after the crossing of the Dniepr 50km above Kiev. Here it is the breakout from the soviet bridgehead to capture the city. Germans were fare outnumbered and normally they even didn't have tanks in renfort because in the reality they have been sent in an another direction. Also the Germans have been taken completely by surprise, notably by a Tanks Guard Army.

So in my scenario Germans are already strengthened compare than the historical events. In a second version of that scenario I separated the Germans tanks in the top of the board to protect them from an airstrike and I put one normal artillery on each flank instead of one mobile artillery for soviets. But we could also try to reduced their command card to 5 instead of 6 as you said !
Wiking44

Post by Wiking44 »

Grotchov wrote: 31 December 2022, 10:59 The action takes part after the crossing of the Dniepr 50km above Kiev. Here it is the breakout from the soviet bridgehead to capture the city. Germans were fare outnumbered and normally they even didn't have tanks in renfort because in the reality they have been sent in an another direction. Also the Germans have been taken completely by surprise, notably by a Tanks Guard Army.

So in my scenario Germans are already strengthened compare than the historical events. In a second version of that scenario I separated the Germans tanks in the top of the board to protect them from an airstrike and I put one normal artillery on each flank instead of one mobile artillery for soviets. But we could also try to reduced their command card to 5 instead of 6 as you said !
OK thank you for the feedback..
Figuring out the unit scale is a challenge on my scenarios, so are we dealing with Operational size "Brigades, Battalions" or is this Strategic with Division, Corps size units
Tactical scale "Company and lower" is harder to do
Also were the Germans not prepared for the Soviet advance? They could use some entrenchments and wire
Thank you for letting me give some input
Wiking44

Post by Wiking44 »

Grotchov wrote: 31 December 2022, 10:59 The action takes part after the crossing of the Dniepr 50km above Kiev. Here it is the breakout from the soviet bridgehead to capture the city. Germans were fare outnumbered and normally they even didn't have tanks in renfort because in the reality they have been sent in an another direction. Also the Germans have been taken completely by surprise, notably by a Tanks Guard Army.

Wiking44

Post by Wiking44 »

Also 10 medals = about 71% casualties for the German, which is a massacre, add around 6 more German units also suggest make the taking of medals worthwhile as of right now easier to just wipe out German units to compensate make a few of the Soviet units elite

What do the rest of the play testers think?
MagnusNygaard

Post by MagnusNygaard »

Wiking44 wrote: 02 January 2023, 01:17 Also 10 medals = about 71% casualties for the German, which is a massacre, add around 6 more German units also suggest make the taking of medals worthwhile as of right now easier to just wipe out German units to compensate make a few of the Soviet units elite

What do the rest of the play testers think?

Yeah - 10 medals is too high for the number of units, IMO. There's also the problem of having almost nothing to do in the last several rounds if you're down to just infantry. Couldn't the Germans have 1 or 2 artillery pieces or some armor? Look at maps like "Sword Beach" - where the single German armor is often the cause of much of the tension in the end game.
Grotchov

Post by Grotchov »

Hello guys, Happy new year and best whishes !

I read your last posts. I could be agree with you, I can also reduced the number of winning medal. Concerning the last tier of the map, what I could do is to push "Priorka" town a bit higher on the board, more close to Kiev, and put here in a bunker an artillery or an antigun ? What would you say about that ?
Grotchov

Post by Grotchov »

Bonjour à tous, cela fait longtemps que je ne me suis pas connecté pour jouer.

J'estime avoir fini ma partie concernant la prise de Kiev, finalement quelques modifications ont été apportées au fur et à mesure par rapport à la première version. Je vais conserver la version de Magnus qui a notamment ajouté un canon antichar du coté de Kiev et reculé la première ligne allemande. Sur cette version les allemands ont pu l'emporter sur l'une des parties et autrement cela a toujours été serré, c'est donc l'équilibre que je souhaitais atteindre ici.

https://www.daysofwonder.com/memoir44/f ... /?id=24884 voici le lien de la nouvelle version pour info.

Outre les scénarios "breaklord" qui ne pourront pas être testés ici de toute façon, il me reste deux scénarios classiques et un breakthrought à tester si cela vous intéresse.

Return to “Memoir 44”