Surrender option

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
dan617

Surrender option

Post by dan617 »

Make possible "surrender option" in any game for 2 players from very beginning.

I simly quit often, because don not want to waste my time and nerves. It should be always possible to surrender at any progress not waiting game to reach 50%
Tisaac

Re: Surrender option

Post by Tisaac »

dan617 wrote: 23 January 2023, 15:07 Make possible "surrender option" in any game for 2 players from very beginning.

I simly quit often, because don not want to waste my time and nerves. It should be always possible to surrender at any progress not waiting game to reach 50%
Nope, the 50% is here for a reason, otherwise some players could use that to cheat and boost karma with multiple account very easily.
dan617

Post by dan617 »

There will be no such thing as karma if you can quit whenewer you want. Now when im pissed of I just close the game, and players lose theur time.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

dan617 wrote: 07 February 2023, 08:33 There will be no such thing as karma if you can quit whenewer you want. Now when im pissed of I just close the game, and players lose theur time.
I meant boost ELO
Blacktango

Post by Blacktango »

In Training mode, I'm pretty sure you can quit whenever you want.

Personnaly, I never ask to abandon, cause I think whatever happens is part of the game (unless someone has an emergency at home, I mean).
If a player quits prematurely, it ruins my experience and I don't think it's respectful. If they can't commit to playing a full game, then they shouldn't start in the first place.

This is just my opinion and I know some players agree with me on BGA, especially for cooperative games.
jeannette 1

Post by jeannette 1 »

dan617 wrote: 23 January 2023, 15:07 Make possible "surrender option" in any game for 2 players from very beginning.

I agree.
Playing with someone or not should be personnal.
If someone doesn't like quitters, it must be a game preference.
Sometimes it's very unpleasant to play with some people, and game lasts 45 mintes its just torture.

Return to “Suggestions”