mask ELO points to your opponent

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
_Salomé_

mask ELO points to your opponent

Post by _Salomé_ »

Hi,

My suggestion is that you can mask ELO points to your opponent if you want because it is an information non necessary and discriminatory.

For exemple if you play to Love letter, good players are often target (because you have to target someone so ELO points can be a reason for the choice at the begining of the game). But when you are target game after game it's really tiring. You have to wait to loose enough ELO points for enjoy the game... Personnaly, if I can stay to 100 ELO points for this game, I will be grateful.

Have a nice day :)
cigma

Re: mask ELO points to your opponent

Post by cigma »

_Salomé_ wrote: 23 January 2023, 19:05 Personnaly, if I can stay to 100 ELO points for this game, I will be grateful.
You will, because once you reached 100 Elo, you will never fall behind again :-)
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
_Salomé_

Post by _Salomé_ »

Yes but it's not the question, the fact is that I don't want to increase my ELO points if I win (because I less appreciate the game). Or increase my ELO points only if there are not visible by opponent.
Bubamara5

Post by Bubamara5 »

ELO is masked on arena match.

Return to “Suggestions”