Idea: Tie Breaker

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Malard

Idea: Tie Breaker

Post by Malard »

Hi,

In the final scoring, its not clear how the tie was resolved (what I mean is), the total number of Empire buildings which is the Tie isn't shown anywhere, would it be worth putting this into the final scoring page (along side the VP count?)

Cheers
Superfab94

Re: Idea: Tie Breaker

Post by Superfab94 »

Hi,
You can see the number of buildings (the first TB) just after the score in cas of tie : It's the number before the star. The second tie breaker is the number of people (financials + soldiers) and it's not shown clearly bur it's working.
Fab
Malard

Post by Malard »

ah yes, the fact i wrote this post means that the 4 digit number should be split up and expanded more clearly, maybe its a deficiency in how you can announce scores, i dont know?
flolem

Post by flolem »

they cannot split the number use for tie breaker.

It is the same in other game.

Otherwise, you can count easily yourself the number of empires cards
Kayvon

Post by Kayvon »

Like flolem says, the BGA framework allows developers to give a single number as a tiebreaker score. Developers can add a description as to how that tie-break is decided, but we can't turn that number into a hyphenated string or anything fancy like that. There's not really a way to expand it as you've suggested, sorry.

Return to “It's a Wonderful World”