Set language option

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
jujulautre

Set language option

Post by jujulautre »

In the previous interface, it was possible to set the language of the game you want to play in.
In the new interface however, I cannot find the option. Is it here ? If so, where ?

Blacktango

Re: Set language option

Post by Blacktango »

Hello,

You have to click on the table restriction to define wich languages the player around the table must use.

This is the green button on the top right part of the screen (icon with people opening a door) :

jujulautre

Post by jujulautre »

Thanks for the information. That will be useful.
This isn't very intuitive though. I may file a bug report later.
Klapr00s

Post by Klapr00s »

I totally agree!
Language is unclear, not intuitive. I often find out once the game has started, and even then more based ont he players than on the language setting.
I'd be happy if this is made clearer again as it was :)
IcyPot

Post by IcyPot »

I tried to do what Blacktango had suggested...
When I tried to start the game, I received an error: Your game option preferences for Just One are invalid...You should check or reset them."

I'd like to play the game in Spanish... (and with the mystery words appearing in Spanish).

I don't know if that is even possible. I have been a spectator for the game played in French...
Blacktango

Post by Blacktango »

Only French and English languages are available (for now?).

The game has different versions with different words (depending on the country), so adding a new language has to be done in the code of the game.
It is not like all games where the developer gives the terms in English, and the community can translate them into other languages.

Return to “Just One”