Add a confirmation button when selecting which WHIM to guess

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Rouxxor

Add a confirmation button when selecting which WHIM to guess

Post by Rouxxor »

I just played my first game of paint the roses today and it was literally spoiled by the fact that when clicking on the notepad of a player we sometime choose him to guess. It happens three times during the game and I may never play against just because of that. I don't understand why it is rejected as a bug because it make the game barely unplayable as it is.
Tisaac

Re: Add a confirmation button when selecting which WHIM to guess

Post by Tisaac »

Rouxxor wrote: 28 January 2023, 04:31 I just played my first game of paint the roses today and it was literally spoiled by the fact that when clicking on the notepad of a player we sometime choose him to guess. It happens three times during the game and I may never play against just because of that. I don't understand why it is rejected as a bug because it make the game barely unplayable as it is.
What do you mean ? I never had any issue with clicking on the notepad vs clicking on the whim card.
ufm

Post by ufm »

It is already there...

https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=76601: 'Please enable the preference option if needed'
smokva

Post by smokva »

Rouxxor wrote: 28 January 2023, 04:31 I just played my first game of paint the roses today and it was literally spoiled by the fact that when clicking on the notepad of a player we sometime choose him to guess. It happens three times during the game and I may never play against just because of that. I don't understand why it is rejected as a bug because it make the game barely unplayable as it is.
Yes, there is such a problem when playing on a smartphone.
Leenerle

Post by Leenerle »

I had the same issue many times now. Playing on IPad. Please move notepad further away from card or insert a back button.
ufm

Post by ufm »

ufm wrote: 28 January 2023, 12:45 It is already there...

https://boardgamearena.com/bug?id=76601: 'Please enable the preference option if needed'

fwarman

Post by fwarman »

Agreed that this should be the default, not an option. Half the time people join before I can enable the options, and I didn’t even notice it was there in the three games I made. We’ve played three times and had it marred by this mistake in 2 out of 3.
ufm

Post by ufm »

This is a preference option, not a table option. You can enable the option during a game.

Return to “Paint the Roses”