Tile count

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Bob_Mackenzie

Tile count

Post by Bob_Mackenzie »

I have played a few games and I am enjoying the game.

However a remaining tile counter (in the "bag") would be very helpful please
JackHH

Re: Tile count

Post by JackHH »

Bob_Mackenzie wrote: 31 October 2021, 12:13 I have played a few games and I am enjoying the game.

However a remaining tile counter (in the "bag") would be very helpful please
In the top left of the window there is a "Game Progress" percentage which tells you how far through the game you are. You can use this as an indicator of how close you are to the end of the game.

I have been using this as a workaround for the fact that there is no tile count, but I too would find the tile count way more useful. Hopefully it gets added.
JackHH

Post by JackHH »

The above doesn't work on mobile where there appears to be no way to know how far progressed a game is.
Marianne1

Post by Marianne1 »

I agree that a "tiles remaining #" would be an excellent feature. The last round sneaks up on us.

Next, I would respectfully request that the buttons "pass" "sell" "reset" are moved further apart. It's too easy to click the wrong button.

Thank you very much.
Marianne1

Post by Marianne1 »

By the way, I just discovered in the settings that it is an option to display tiles remaining. My mistake if it was already there. If it wasn't already there, thank you for adding it.
Stuff by Bez

Post by Stuff by Bez »

I think I would prefer the display to be on by default.

Return to “BuyWord”