WAR CHEST: Fight for the hexagons!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

WAR CHEST: Fight for the hexagons!

Post by DrClick »

In War Chest you take on the role of medieval battlefield commanders, vying to gain control of tactical battlefield locations.

War Chest is an all-new bag-building war game! At the start of the game, raise your banner call (drafting) several different units into your army, which you then use to capture key points on the board. To succeed in War Chest, you must successfully manage not only your armies on the battlefield, but those that are waiting to be deployed.

Each round you draw three unit coins from your bag, then take turns using them to perform actions. Each coin shows a military unit on one side and can be used for one of several actions. The game ends when one player- or one team in the case of a four-player game- has placed all of their control markers. That player or team wins!

You can enjoy it now by clicking right here:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=warchest

And of course, there is a tutorial available for you to learn how to play it.

We would love to thank Alderac Entertainment for giving their authorization to have this game on the platform, as well as the game designers Trevor Benjamin and David Thompson for their help.
And... there's no games on #BGA without a developer, and it's all up to the fantastic work of tchobello that you can play it from any device. Or most.

That's it for today!
There's still a few days left for the Winter Calendar.
Are you ready for the latest releases of this year?
Until next week, take care and play fair!
Deep Fried

Re: WAR CHEST: Fight for the hexagons!

Post by Deep Fried »

Everyone sees Flanders there, right? Please tell me that it's not just me. Hi-Diddly-Ho neighbors!
itsavontrapp

Post by itsavontrapp »

I love War Chest and I'm so happy it showed up on BGA :D :D :D
riazor7

Post by riazor7 »

Absolutely my favourite game, I bought it with all expansions, best game ever!
PenRose

Post by PenRose »

To anyone interested this is the same designer behind Undaunted: Normandy. That game is really good and you can also feel it in this stripped down version of that game. They are both great. I would love to see Undaunted on here. It's one of my favorite 2 player games.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

PenRose wrote: 31 January 2023, 03:55 To anyone interested this is the same designer behind Undaunted: Normandy. That game is really good and you can also feel it in this stripped down version of that game. They are both great. I would love to see Undaunted on here. It's one of my favorite 2 player games.
I agree on both accounts. War Chest is a lot of fun. Undaunted: Normandy is phenomenal.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”