cant see my palace

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Junkenstein

cant see my palace

Post by Junkenstein »

Is there any way to alter the screen size, or move some of the windows? I often find I cant see theextreme right of my tiles as the other players displays are over the image. I cant seem to rearrange them or resize anything. Its really annoying.
MDEandPSP

Re: cant see my palace

Post by MDEandPSP »

I have the same problem. i've reported it as a bug, as have others. Really irritating that they can't resolve this after all this time.
SuBajeza

Post by SuBajeza »

Hi,
I have that problem too, the only thing i could do and helps is to use the internet explorer in a smaller size, not maximized.
Try that and see if it helps u too, while we wait for a fix to this problem
dancerL7

Post by dancerL7 »

I have the same problem and cannot build to the right side of my palace but have noticed that other players can build very wide palaces. Will have to figure out how they do it or maybe someone that can do it can enlighten those of us in the dark.
Angino

Post by Angino »

yes. this is so unfortunate. i see other windows in the game so oversized and therefore dont see properly my palace.
why is that scoring window so big? why is that money window so big? and why is that palace are so... ah. and cannot even move it, or move inside the palace with camera. and hidden under that is also the player window. :DDD ah. maybe some update will fix that. pls, wake me up then.
Pater Noster

Post by Pater Noster »

Junkenstein wrote: 03 April 2021, 03:06 Is there any way to alter the screen size, or move some of the windows? I often find I cant see theextreme right of my tiles as the other players displays are over the image. I cant seem to rearrange them or resize anything. Its really annoying.
Ich habe das gleiche Problem (auf dem Notebook). Wurde das Problem schon von jemand gelöst und nur hier nicht erklärt? Die Ansicht der Rundenzähler ist überdimensioniert. Das Spielfeld gerät bei Plättchenanlage ganz rechts aus dem Blick.
Ich wäre dankbar, wenn jemand einen hilfreichen Tipp zur Lösung hätte. Vielen Dank schon mal.
Robert333

Post by Robert333 »

SuBajeza wrote: I have that problem too, the only thing i could do and helps is to use the internet explorer in a smaller size, not maximized.
Try that and see if it helps u too, while we wait for a fix to this problem
That works for me (I'm using Firefox). I just make the Firefox window a little smaller, then the game layout changes. In the new layout I have to scroll up and down more, but the boxes do not overlap, and I can see the right side of the Alhambra.
Schäätzer

Post by Schäätzer »

Hallo, gibt es eine einfache Möglichkeit damit man seine ganze Auslage sieht? Danke für Eure Hilfe
gmayeur

Post by gmayeur »

I had the same problem, so I reduce the zoom to 90 % and now it's ok.

Return to “Alhambra”